The Law regarding "The Restructuring of Certain Receivables" – also known as Tax Amnesty, which also includes the restructuring of public receivables in many various tax types, has come into effect with the publishing of Official Gazette dated 18th of May 2018. Details in regards are to be provided with the provisions which are expected to be announced by the relevant authorities and institutions.
In general terms; the regulations have been made towards specified receivables, unascertained receivables or receivables in the case before the courts, taxes under investigation, tax base increase and inventory and record corrections. You can find further details on the receivables and the reconstruction applications of such receivables in detail below to this informative article.
- The Receivables Subject to Restructuring
- Taxes and tax penalties within the scope of the Tax Procedure Law.
- Customs taxes and administrative fines
- Insurance premiums and fines
- All kinds of interest, fee, late interest, late fee, delay penalty regarding these receivables that are restructured within the scope of this law.
- The Respective Authorities that are concerned with the Receivables subject to Restructure Applications
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Customs and Trade
- Social Security Institutions
- Other Institutions (Directorate General of Highways, Radio & Television Supreme Council, Immigrations and Civil Registry Offices, etc.)